This oriented church, surrounded by the walls of the former cemetery, stands in the middle of the village, on top of a hill north-east of Vipava. Leading to the church are fourteen chapels, representing the Stations of the Cross, built in 1882. At first, they featured oil paintings of the Stations of the Cross, which were commissioned from Simon Ogrin.
Between 1986 and 1989, the paintings were replaced by frescoes, the work of Krištof Zupet, while the old Way of the Cross was moved to the filial church of Our Lady Comforter of the Afflicted in Log.
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Pravilnik o piškotkih.