The Tunink Ranch in Podbreg offers unique experiences with horses.
It offers you:
- Horse riding
- Socializing with horses
- Celebrating a birthday with horses
- Horseback riding in the terrain and in the arena
- and a wide selection of programs:
- Field riding to Kjecl (2.5 hours) The path leads us through Podnanos among the vineyards through the forest to Orehovški "Triglav" with a model of the Aljaž tower past the stomach village through the village Orehovica
- Field riding Lože Castle (3 hours) We ride on field paths, past orchards and vineyards to the village of Lože, where we visit Lože Castle. A combination of walking and horseback riding is possible.
- Field riding in Lozice (1.5 hours) Lozice is not far from our ranch. In Lozice you can see the picturesque church of St. Francis Xavier. Many surprises await us along the field paths.
- Field riding Pasji rep in Reber (3 hours) The path through the Valley of the Pasji rep leads through forests and vineyards. It also enchants in the summer days, as it offers freshness and takes us to hidden corners where the noise of civilization does not reach.
- Field riding at the Eco hut Nanos (from 20 to 40 minutes) A short experience of the Nanoš plateau and beautiful views of the Vipava Valley on horseback, and you can eat something delicious in the Eco hut. ON SUNDAYS FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER
- Off-road riding from Podnanos to Nanos Eco hut (2.5 hours) From Podnanos we climb through the forest past the ruins of the fort to Nanoška cesta, which takes us through a tunnel to beautiful views of the Vipava Valley. Chamois are always waiting for us on the rock.
- Field riding from Eko koča to Vojkova koča na Nanosu (2 hours) The trail leads along the Nanoška plateau and the ridge of Nanos past the church of Sv. Jeromna and offers beautiful and unforgettable views of the Vipava Valley.
- Field riding Podnanos (1 to 2 hours) On the outskirts of the village we explore bridges, castles and churches. We go under the highway and take to the narrow streets, which the locals call "gase", visit the locations where the film That Beautiful Day was shot and the corners associated with the birth of the Slovenian national anthem.